Interested in joining? Contact us or bring your form to the Event.
Participants need to bring a lunch and wear appropriate footwear and outdoor clothing.
- Salt Spring Trail and Nature Club membership is for the current SSTNC Year: September 1, 2020 – August 31, 2021.
- New and Renewing members are required to complete both the Membership Registration and the Assumption of Risk forms. Separate signatures are required for each of these forms.
- Membership Dues are $30 per person.
- Current members renewing their membership by September 30 get an early payment discount of $5.
Completed forms and fee payments may be mailed to the Membership Secretary, Salt Spring Trail and Nature Club, PO Box 203 SSI BC V8K 2V9, placed in the Membership Secretary’s envelope in the Club box at the Visitor’s Centre, or given to the Membership Secretary or other executive member at any Club activity.
- Payment by cheque is preferred for ease in tracking payments.
- Printed copies of the Membership Registration and Assumption of Risk forms (one page, two sides) may be obtained from the blue envelope in the Club’s box at the Vistor’s Centre, from leaders of Rambles, Walks or Hikes, or downloaded. If you choose to download and print the forms, please conserve paper by using both sides of a single sheet of letter size paper.
- In case of accident, please complete an incident report: Printed Incident Report (pdf) Downloadable Incident Report (Word)